For Schools / Students
- Connect with local, national and international businesses
- Learn industry specifics direct from the professionals
- Career opportunities through apprenticeships
- Skills you need to land yourself a job
- Work experience and placements
- Practical hands on workshops
- Starting your professional career early
- University routes
- Connect with over 500 local students
- Directly engage with young people who are interested in your career
- Driving Aspirations
- Teach students the industry specifics in your line of work with 4 practical workshops
- Offering of apprenticeships and work placement to students that stand out
- Inspiring the next generation of young people
- Develop strong links with the local schools, colleges and students
- Socially giving back to the community
- Helping young people become better equipped and connected
Our Young Professionals UK events attract hundreds of school kids that come to meet and engage with local, national and international employers. Our last event was held at the Derby Roundhouse where over 500 young students attended across the East Midlands for Nationalal Apprenticeships Week. We continue to provide enhanced opportunities for young people and now stage our student events all across the UK.
Dan Miller's Derby skills event aims to link young people with employers
A 17-YEAR-OLD entrepreneur says he could not be happier after 500 students and 20 employers attended his own skills event at Derby's Roundhouse.
Dan Miller organised the event after raising thousands of pounds through sponsorship deals.
He pulled it off in just three months despite being in the middle of his A-levels.